What we're doing to keep everyone safe
- 10am-11am each day is reserved for seniors and other at-risk populations
- Masks are required
- Social distancing is required
- Please limit your visit to 1 hour
- Please make a Book-a-librarian appointment to use the Library Lab by calling 330-587-5756
- When you return materials to the library, we will quarantine most materials for 4 days, and magazines for 5 days, before we check them in. The checkin date will reflect the day you actually returned the item.
- Physical barriers separate staff and patrons
- Frequent, extensive cleaning
Contact-free Curbside Pickup Available
- Request library items by calling the library at 330-875-1696, or by placing holds through the catalog.
- Receive a phone call, text message or email when your items are ready for pickup.
- Pick up your items any time the library is open by parking up front and calling the phone number on the Curbside Pickup signs.
- Masked staff will bring your items to your car, and place them in your trunk.
Services Currently Available:
- Public-use computers, cleaned after each use
- Library Lab
Services Not Currently Available:
- Meeting Room
- Sensory Space in the Discovery Center