The Louisville Library Makerspace is a learning and making space. It's free to use our equipment and expertise. We will train you to use the equipment, just bring your own approved materials or purchase materials from us at cost.
Available Equipment and Materials Prices
- The Sublimation Printer, combined with the heat press, transfers your design--even a photograph!--onto special fabric, ceramic, metal and other items in full color.
- Please see staff for in-stock sublimation items and prices.
- The Glowforge laser engraver engraves wood, cardboard, glass, some metals and some plastics.
- Wooden sheets: $1.50 per 12" x 12" sheet
- The Ultimaker 2, 2 Extended, and 3 3D printers create 3-dimensional objects out of plastic.
- 3D Printing: $1 per meter of filament
- The Titan2 vinyl cutter cuts shapes and letters in sheets of sticker material.
- Magnetic sheeting: $2 per square foot
- Vinyl: $1 per square foot
- 6 Singer sewing machines straight stitch, zigzag, make buttonholes, and feature decorative stitches .
- The Brother embroidery machines stitch pictures, designs and text onto fabric, in an array of colors.
- The Cricut and Silhouette craft cutters draw, cut, emboss, deboss and stipple on paper, cardstock, vinyl and other materials.
- Heat vinyl: $2 per square foot
- Sticker pages: 10¢ per sheet (8.5" x 11")
- Black & White prints: 15¢ (25¢ total per sheet)
- Color prints: 40¢ (50¢ total per sheet)
- The Heat Press
- heat vinyl for fabric $2 per square foot
- ink transfer sheets for ceramics and some fabrics $2 per square foot
- ceramic mugs $2 each
- The Pin-backed Button Maker makes a button of your design.
- 1" pin-back buttons: 25¢
- 2" pin-back buttons: 50¢
- The Poster Printer prints on plain paper or photo paper up to 24" wide, from 100-ft paper rolls.
- $2 per square foot
- Hand tools, jewelry-making equipment, soldering irons, and more!
Walk-ins are welcome, but it's always best to make an appointment by calling 330-587-5756.